Hello again. I have a very quick makeover to share with you today.
You may recall a while ago I distressed a wooden key cabinet for Kay and Ian. Well now they are moving house the cupboard doesn't match the colours in their hallway, so Kay asked if I could do anything with it.
This is how it looked when she brought it to me.
I stripped off the green paper and sanded the whole piece. Then I went in search of a suitable paper to recover the door. I left the owls in tact as they still fit in nicely.
The paper I chose is a grey chevron. I cut strips the width of the door frame and glued them in place.
When they were dry I took grey and black inks and dirtied the papers. This is how it turned out.