Shabby Blogs

Thursday 17 July 2014

No image cards

Hello again.  Thursday already and what a busy week it has been back at work.

I've been so tired when I get home I haven't wanted to do much crafting.  I've stuck to quite simple makes and this is another.


I used papers from my scrap box again.  These two are Bo Bunny Serenity and Docrafts Midnight Blush.


I like these word stamps.  They can be used for so many occasions.


The flower is two layers of Tim Holtz Tattered Florals die layered with a paper flower.  I then added a black pearl to the centre.


I'm liking these no image cards, hope you are too.

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!