Shabby Blogs

Sunday 13 July 2014

Pretty red dress

Good morning everyone and happy Sunday.

Jen showed you some of our holiday snaps yesterday so I won't bore you with any more lol.  Instead you get to see a simple card I made yesterday.


The image is from Time for Tea and was coloured before we went away.  Luckily I just had to think of a design to put her in.

I took papers from my scrap box and layered them on a red card blank and a black matt.


I then die cut two hearts layered with double sided sticky and added red glitter.


The sentiment was cut with a free die from a craft magazine.


So there she is.  A sweet little image and a simple card.


Enjoy the rest of your day.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!