Shabby Blogs

Thursday 10 July 2014

Thursday 10th July - Homeward bound

Good morning all, well today sees our return home, and I'm quite sure that by now I will be itching to get home. I love going on holiday but when it's time to come home I just want to get there. And seen as how I've been without my hubby this time, I'm pretty sure I'll be very much looking forward to getting back lol. 

Today's card is another that I made for Jude's birthday last week. 


This one has the Awareness Ribbon Marci digi stamp by La La Land Crafts. I coloured her with Promarkers and cut her out by hand. 


The papers are a mixture from the stash, matted with blue and pink card. 


The little flowers are some that my son and his girlfriend got me from Thailand last year. I only use them very occasionally as I don't want to use them all up lol. 


I stamped the sentiment with black Archival ink and matted it with more blue card. Then I added it to the card on a large foam pad and added a small paper clip to the top. 


I finished the card with a little pink ribbon and a couple of enamel dots. 


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!