Shabby Blogs

Saturday 19 July 2014

Time for tea

Hello peeps.  Hope you have a fabulously crafty weekend planned.

As Jen and Alan are away I have been home alone the last two evenings.  You would think that means undisturbed time to make a mess in the craft room, but NO!!  My mojo is definitely still on holiday and I've had to drag myself in there to make today's card.


As I couldn't think of what to do I fell back on a favourite layout style and a digi stamp I coloured a few weeks ago.


This is Mad March Hatter from Time for Tea Designs.  I used papers from American Crafts called My Girl and layered them with blue cardstock.


I added a ribbon and some pink bling then was stuck for what to do in the top left corner.


In the end I went with a bunting die from La La Land Crafts and gave it a bit more sparkle.


I'm pleased with this but I hope Mr Mojo returns before it's my turn to share again lol.


Hope you like it.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!