Shabby Blogs

Friday 18 July 2014

To a Special Daughter

Good morning all, well that's the end of another week, hope it's been a good one for you. Alan and I are currently over in Runcorn, visiting family, so I have scheduled this post to go live while we are away. 

This is the birthday card I made for K that I couldn't share on her birthday. 

It's very simple but took quite some time lol. 


I had seen other patchwork cards done so decided to give one a go. I remembered the patchwork embossing folder we had so used this as the background. Then I used papers from the stash and cut them down to fit inside alternate squares. 


I held them in place with double sided tape and stitched around the edges with the little sewing machine. 


I used a shaped piece of card for the centre and then stamped and die cut different words and numbers to make the sentiment. 


I added the little heart and then a die cut butterfly, 


and then finished the card off with a few little pearls and gems.

Hope you like it, see you soon. 

Take care.

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!