Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 22 July 2014

Waistcoat Card

Good morning all, hope you are having a good week. Today's card is one I made a few weeks ago when I was making some male cards.


I fancied making something a bit different so I made myself a shirt and waistcoat template and turned it in to a card.


I used a 6 x 4 card blank for the shirt and just cut the top angles to make the shoulders but left the middle section at the front to fold into a collar.


Then I used a couple of pieces of matching card to make the waistcoat. I made one side slightly larger than the other to overlap in the centre.


Then I used a scrap of red card to make a tie, and finished it off with 3 little black and white buttons. 


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!