Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 2 July 2014

World Map

Good morning all, hope you are well today. This is the card that I made for D for his birthday on Saturday from Alan and me. 


D and his girlfriend Staci, love to travel, so I decided to go with a map theme. I got the image from Google images, a copyright free image of a world map. I saved it and re-sized it to suit an A5 card blank.


I printed it twice, and cut sections of the 2nd one out to decoupage with. I just picked a few random places to give it a bit of interest. 


I made up the sentiment for across the bottom and finished it on the inside. It reads, "For your birthday, we wanted to give you the whole world.... but unfortunately you will have to make do with this card instead!"


Then I added a 'Son' die cut to finish it off. D loved it, hope you like it too.

Take care, see you soon.

xxx





1 comment:

  1. oh this is brilliant hun love maps,no wonder he loved it,super design hugs Cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!