Shabby Blogs

Thursday 7 August 2014

Abi Ballerina

Good morning folks, hope you are all well. Today's card is made with an All Dressed Up digi stamp called Abi Ballerina. She is so cute.

I tried to give the colouring a bit of a lighter touch today and I think she has worked out pretty well.


I coloured her with Spectrum Noirs and Copics for the skin, and then cut her out with a Sizzix scalloped square die.


The paper is from the Fairy Belle collection and the card is Coredinations in  2 different shades of lilac/purple.


I inked around all of the edges with Dusty Concord Distress Ink and then added a little padded heart to finish her off.


I wanted to leave her quite plain as I think this will go to my great niece later this month when she is 3. And then I will add on her name or age etc.


Hope you like it, take care. See you soon.

xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!