Shabby Blogs

Friday 29 August 2014

All Dressed Up

Good morning all, hope you are well today.

This card is one I made a couple of weeks ago for my great niece for her 3rd birthday. To be honest I had forgotten that I hadn't blogged it ;o))


The image is from All Dressed Up, and I coloured it with Copics and Spectrum Noirs.  


I cut her out by hand and then found some coordinating papers in the stash. 


The flowers are a mixture of paper and fabric ones all placed on a paper doily. 

I inked the edges with Picked Raspberry Distress Ink, then I added a number 3 and a simple sentiment. 
 

I finished the card off inside with a small strip of the green paper.


Hope you like it.

Take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!