Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 13 August 2014

Bedroom Door Name Plate

Good morning all, hope you are well. We are having some very strange weather here at the moment. One minute it's lovely sunshine, the next it's chucking it down with rain. Can't win lol.

Anyway, today's post is a little name plate that I have made for my granddaughter Isabelle's bedroom door. Her mummy asked me to make one as she hasn't had her own bedroom before so has never had a door plate. 


This is what I came up with. I started with a canvas board and covered it with Spun Sugar Distress Paint, and then blended around the edges with Picked Raspberry Distress Ink. 


The image is from All Dressed Up, and I coloured her with Copics and Promarkers. 


I used some stick on letter's for the name, and then sealed everything with Ranger Glue N Seal, in a gloss finish. 


I made the flower using a Diesire die and some purple felt, then added some little paper roses. 


Then I finished it off with a few butterflies and gems. Now I've been asked to make another one for Lily's door lol.

Hope you like it. Take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!