Shabby Blogs

Monday 11 August 2014

Double take

Good morning all. Hope you are well.

Today's card is made using one of our older Saturated Canary images. This one is called Double Take. I really love his image but for the life of me I cannot get her dress right lol. Oh well keep practicing. 


I coloured her with Spectrum Noirs and Copics for the skin. Then I cut her out by hand.


The paper is from my scraps box, so not sure what range its from.

I wanted to keep it quite simple again, so I added a small piece of ribbon across the centre and put a diamante buckle on it.


Then I added a simple die cut Hello on to a scalloped oval, and two little ribbon flowers. 


To finish the card I added a string of tiny pearls down the side.

Hope you like it. Take care, see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!