Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 19 August 2014

Happy Birthday Kiki G, 3 today

Good morning all, hope you are having a good week. Today is my great niece's (Jude's granddaughter's) 3rd birthday. So happy birthday Keira Grace, hope you have a very special day. 

Today's card is the one that I gave you the sneak peak of on Sunday. 

This is Pixie Dust Cloud from Saturated Canary. 


I coloured her with Copics and Spectrum Noirs and then cut her out with a Spellbinders Opulent Ovals die. 


I used a gold card blank as the base and then added a sheet of dark purple vellum over the top.


Then I added white card with an oval cutout and used a tonic border punch down both sides.


I raised the image on some foam pads to give it a bit of depth. Then finished the card with a couple of sentiments and some flowers. 


This card was serious hard work. Mr Mojo is off on his holidays again! so I'm struggling lol. If you saw the messing about I did to get the frantage on this image you wouldn't believe it. But Jude rescued me and that is why the image ended up being cut out with the oval shape lol. 


Oh well never mind, enjoy your week folks, take care and I'll see you soon. 

xxx










No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!