Shabby Blogs

Friday 22 August 2014

Hula Hoop Love

 Hello again, I'm back with another simple card for you today.  
I've also used a DL card blank which is a size I don't use very often.


For this card I used another Saturated Canary image (I know I always use these, but I REALLY like them! lol)
This one is Hula Hoop Love.  She is coloured with Promarkers.


The background is plain card from the stash with a bunting paper from Jennifer Ellory's 'Bake a Cake' pack.

I added twine and a heart shaped button, which was coloured with a blue Promarker, to match.


Hope you like it.

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!