Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 27 August 2014

Over the Hill

Good morning all, hope you are well today.

This card is one I made for Mum to send to Alan for his birthday. The Image is Eunice Over The Hill by Ladybug Crafts.


I coloured it with Spectrum Noir pens and then cut it out with Spellbinders Opulent Ovals.


I used a 7 x 5 card blank for a change and typed up the sentiment on the computer.


The paper is from the stash and I found a couple of pieces of  ribbon to match.


I finished the sentiment off inside and added another piece of the patterned paper.


Hope you like it, take care, see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!