Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 20 August 2014

Reading Beauty

I was very busy yesterday as it was my grand daughter's birthday.  Consequently I didn't have time to make a card for today until after 9pm!!

This is what I came up with.


I completed the image several weeks ago when I had a colouring frenzy, lol.  This made it much easier to put together a quick card.

The papers are from the stash and I can't remember the brand - sorry.



The little metal tags we have had for ages and this is the first one out of the packet!  They are very heavy so I won't use them on cards that have to be posted lol.


I'll be back on Friday, hopefully with a card that isn't made at the last minute!


TTFN Jude xx






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!