Shabby Blogs

Friday 26 September 2014

I have been beading again...

Good morning all, yes I have had the beads out again. I needed to finish a couple of bits for the wedding last weekend, then they didn't really get put away so I have made a couple more pieces this week. 

This is the bracelet I made for mum for the wedding. She already had a necklace that she liked so I made the bracelet to match. 


Then these are what I wore. I already had the necklace, so I just made it a little longer and then used the same colour beads to make a matching bracelet and earrings.



And finally this little set was a request from my son's girlfriend, Staci. She asked if I had any orange beads left as she would like something to match an outfit. 


She loved them, hope you do too.

Take care, see you soon.

xxx








No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!