Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 9 September 2014

Paper Doll

Hello again and welcome to Tuesday.

I have another very simple card using a La La Land image to share with you today.


This is Paper Doll Marci - she's such a sweetie.  I coloured her entirely with Copics.  I'm really enjoying using these and I'm finding my colouring has improved greatly.


I didn't feel the image needed a lot of fuss, so I used one paper, some ribbon, a paper heart, a crochet flower and a ribbon flower.


TTFN Jude xx

P.S I've entered this into a challenge at http://papermakeupstamps.blogspot.co.uk

1 comment:

  1. She is just too cute. I love the soft colors you used. Great work. Thanks for joining us at Paper Makeup.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!