Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 1 October 2014

A bit bright?

Hello everyone.  Can you believe it is October already?  Time is really flying by.

One of the cards I made for the wedding turned out much brighter than I originally intended.  Do you do that?  Start with one idea and end up with something totally different.

I started with a pre-coloured Lili of the Valley image which I recoloured to blend with my chosen colour scheme.


Once the colours dried they were more intense than I thought they would be so I chose papers to match.


As it was for a wedding I thought this little sentiment was perfect.


Here is the finished card.  As I said it's brighter than I wanted but I sent it anyway, lol. 


TTFN Jude xx


1 comment:

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!