Shabby Blogs

Friday 10 October 2014

Angels Among Us

Good morning crafty friends. I hope you are well today. 

This card is made using a Saturated Canary digi image called Angels Among Us. She is very sweet, unfortunately my pens kept running so she isn't coloured very well, but I still like her.


I coloured the image with Spectrum Noir markers and cut her out with Spellbinders Labels 22. 


I've had this green floral paper in my stash for a couple of years and never found anything to use it on. But I think it goes quite well on this card.


I teamed it with some pale brown Coredinations card and then added some brown jute over the top.


I finished the card off with some die cut leaves and birds, a feather and a flower.


Hope you like it.

Take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!