Shabby Blogs

Saturday 18 October 2014

Giggling Tilda

Good morning all and welcome to another weekend, hope you have some crafty plans. 

Today's card is made using the lovely Giggling Tilda rubber stamp. But for a change I stamped on to Crafters Companion Desert Storm card instead of white card. 


I do like the effect it gives to the image, it gives it a very soft look, not quite so harsh as white card. 


I coloured her with Copics and then cut her out by hand. 


The papers are from a Bo Bunny Christmas pad, and I teamed them with some more of the desert storm card, and a piece of Coredinations card in a similar colour.


The Happy Christmas die was a freebie from a magazine last year and the star semi-circle is a Marianne die.


I finished it off with a couple of stars, a snowflake and a few gems. Hope you like it. Take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!