Shabby Blogs

Friday 3 October 2014

Gorgo

Hurrah for Friday!  
Jen and I are out on a Dabble Day tomorrow.  We get to spend all day with other like-minded folk and take 3 crafty workshops.  It's always fun!  It also means we will have several things to blog over the next week, lol :)

A few weeks ago Krista Smith of Saturated Canary released a new digi image called Gorgo - http://saturated-canary.myshopify.com/products/gorgo

I bought her immediately but only got around to colouring her this week.


Isn't she lovely?


I felt she needed a very simple layout so I used one paper, a piece of vellum, a length of ribbon and a rub on quote.  I thought the quote fit her so well. 


Hope you like my card.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!