Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 21 October 2014

Happy Flappers

Hello again.

Tiddly Inks images have become a firm favourite with us and this one is an example of how versatile they can be.  I took the happy dancing couple I used for a wedding card a while back and made it into a Christmas card.

This is my first version of the first image....


....and this is the second!  
I'm also thinking of colouring them in very traditional Christmas colours of red and green just to see if it works.


I layered three pieces of paper on black card and offset them on a 6 x 6 card blank.  In hind sight I should have made the pieces bigger, as the middle one disappears when the topper is in place!


Hope you like it.

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!