Shabby Blogs

Monday 13 October 2014

Muriel

Monday comes around so quick, doesn't it?

Today I have another Saturated Canary image called Muriel, to share with you.  I love the colours in this one.  They are all from the new Copic pens I bought last week. 
For those who are interested the dress and boots are coloured with E04, V12, V17 and C7.  The hair is E08, E29 and E49.  The lips are E04 and R29, while the skin is E00, E11 and E21, with R20 for her cheeks.


I chose pink and purple DPs from my stash and added Spellbinders Gold Corners.


This is a rolled flower with some paper flowers and fern leaves.


A close up of the corner.


So there she is.  Hope you like her.


TTFN Jude xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!