Shabby Blogs

Thursday 2 October 2014

Panda Hug

Good morning all, I have finally made a card. First one in 11 days lol. My mojo seems to have gone on holiday so they are really taking some time! But never mind I will keep trying. 

The image is Panda Hug from Saturated Canary - available here. But I decided to colour him brown like a teddy bear instead of black and white. 


I coloured the image with Copics, Promarkers and Flexmarkers and then cut it out with a circle die. 


The papers are from a paper pad called Pippi's Garden Collection, this came free with a recent craft mag, and I teamed it with some pale blue Coredinations card. 


I made a bow using a bow template, and now this has really made we want a bow die. The template worked fine but it is very fiddly lol.


Then I finished the card off with a simple sentiment and a couple of gems, then decided to give the bear some googly eyes lol.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!