Shabby Blogs

Monday 6 October 2014

Quick Christmas Card

Good morning , hope you are all well. The start of another week, they don't half come round quick these days lol.

Anyway today's card is a really quick and simple Christmas card. Or it would be for anyone else! but as my mojo is on walk about it took me ages lol. But the design should be very quick and simple.


I used a shaped 5 x 5 card and ran it through a diamond pattern embossing folder. Then I found a piece of pale green glittery card and ran this through the embossing folder too. I wasn't sure how it would look on the glittery card but it is really effective. 

(Apologies for the shadow in this photo, that would be an Ebony cat lol ;o)) she came to nosy while I was taking the photos)
I cut the card to size and matted it with some silver mirror card. Then I found a couple of pieces of ribbon that matched and added these across the middle.


I cut the snowflakes from some more glitter card, this time in black and green. I stuck these down using a wet glue to stick to the glitter card and added a little clear gem in the middle.


To finish it off I found out a very tiny Merry Christmas stamp, which I have no idea where it came from, and stamped this on to white card and matted it with a small piece of silver card. Then I just added three more gems across the ribbon.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!