Shabby Blogs

Saturday 15 November 2014

Christmas Robin

Good morning friends, hope you are well today and having better weather than we are at the moment, I don't think it's stopped raining for days lol. 

Anyway today's card is made using a cute little robin from Digistamp Boutique. I printed him onto Dessert Storm card and then coloured him with Copics. 


I cut him out with a circle die and then used a slightly larger one to make a mat behind him. 


Once I had him coloured in I used a Versamark pen to go over the furry bits on his hat and then heat embossed them with Seafoam White embossing powder. 


I kept the card very simple as I want this one for a boy, so I just added a simple sentiment and a couple of snowflakes. 


The paper is from a set Jude had the year before last, so it needs using up lol. 


Hope you have a good day, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!