Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 5 November 2014

Christmas stocking

Good morning folks. Today's card is made using a new Sizzix die, the Tim Holtz Christmas stocking and candy cane. 


I decided to go the whole traditional Christmas route and used a simple red and white colour scheme. 


Once I had cut the stocking and extra bits for the heal, toes, and top, I gave these bits a good coating of Cosmic Shimmer glue and then poured Rock Candy Distress Glitter over the top. They are really lovely and sparkly in real like. 


I used card and papers from the stash and a simple ready made sentiment. 


Then I used some Marianne Pom Pom trim and a length of red fiber across the top with 3 little bells. 


The stocking still looked a little plain for me so I punched out some tiny trees and stuck them down the front and then used a little bit more of the red trim to trim the stocking. 


What do you think? Christmassy enough for you????? lol. Take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!