Shabby Blogs

Thursday 13 November 2014

Gamer

Good morning all, hope you are well today and having a good week.

Today's card is made using the Gamer digi stamp from Saturated Canary.


I decided to have a change and coloured him with Distress Markers and a water brush. I think it turned out OK but I definitely need a lot of practice with these pens lol. 


I cut him out with a Spellbinders Adorning Squares die and used paper from the latest Simon Says Stamp kit. 


I've had the metal letter stickers forever and finally used one. This card will be going to a special little boy who is 6 next month. 


Hope you like it. Take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!