Shabby Blogs

Saturday 29 November 2014

Happy Lawn Fawn Christmas

Good morning folks, yay it's the weekend at last, hope you have some nice crafty plans. 


While Jude and I were at the Ross Papercraft Show a couple of weeks ago, we picked up our first set of Lawn Fawn dies and stamps. So I decided to give them a trial run on this card. 


I must admit I love how the stamps stamp lol and the dies cut perfectly. 


I used a Bebunny embossing folder from Crafters Companion for the background and cut a large oval from the centre of Centura Pearl cream card. 


Then I went to town with the die cuts lol. I coloured the pieces with either Copics or my new Wink of Stella pens (love, love, love them) which Jude very kindly bought for me. 


As the card is so fussy, I just used a simple stamped sentiment at the top and then stamped a few snowflakes to finish it off. 


But I didn't notice until I was loading the photo's that I had smudged one of the snowflakes before it was dry (boohoo). 


Anyway hopefully it will still get used. Take care and I'll see you again on Monday.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!