Shabby Blogs

Monday 24 November 2014

Little Nikki

Hello again.  Today I want to share three Christmas cards made with the lovely Nikki from Saturated Canary.


I chose different colours for each version but stuck to the same sort of layout.


The Christmas Tree is a Sizzix sizzlit, and makes a perfect accent piece, especially with a touch of Wink of Stellar clear on the star and baubles.


These are quite small cards (15cm x 10cm) meaning Nikki had to be just 8cm tall and 4cm wide.  This made colouring her a challenge but I don't think I did too badly.

That's all from me today.  See you soon.

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!