Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 19 November 2014

Singing Wryn

Good morning crafty friends and welcome to another 'Hump day'. Why is it that most Wednesday's feel like they go on forever? unless your doing something fun of course! But unfortunately I'm not doing anything fun, I'm at work today and have a training course this morning :o(

Today's card is made using the lovely little Tiddly Inks stamps that came free with a magazine recently. I'm not sure what she's called but I call her Singing Wryn lol. 


I coloured her with Copics and cut her out with a Spellbinders Opulent Ovals die. 


I used the larger sized die to give her a mat and then used papers from the latest Simon Says Stamp kit and a Kaisercraft Christmas pad. 


I used olive green Silky Crush ribbon across the centre and added a little angel charm. 


I used a simple sentiment again and then added the musical notes using a Spellbinders Die D-lites die called Love Notes. 


Hope you like her, have a good day. See you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!