Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 14 January 2015

1st cufflinks

Good morning all, hope you are well.

As regular readers of the blog will know I dabble in a bit of jewellery making every now and again. So before Christmas I had an idea to make something for the men in the family. Of course I never got around to it lol, but I did order some cuff link blanks to go with the cabochons that I already had. 


So this week I have dug them out of the drawer and had a go at a few pairs. These ones are all initial ones for my husband, son and brother. 


I also added in a tie clip for my brother and used a 10 mm cabochon setting on to a blank clip.


I used peel off letters for the initials on to strong black or blue card. Then I stuck these to the cabochons using Glossy Accents. 


I attached them all to the blanks using E6000 glue. I am quite pleased with how they turned out, so may try a few more pairs using different coloured stones. 

The guys like them so hope you do too. Take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!