Shabby Blogs

Thursday 8 January 2015

Birthday monkey

Good morning all, hope you are well.

Today's card is another I have made for my grandson's birthday at the end of the month.


This time I have used the Birthday Monkey digi stamp from All Dressed Up. I coloured him with Copics and then cut him out with an MFT Pierced Squares die. 


The paper is from a new pad I got for Christmas called What a Hoot by Trimcraft.


I used a coordinating card from Coredinations and then used the same colour to cut the number 9 and the name. 


Both of these are cut with X-Cut dies.


That's another one off the crafty list, doing well so far lol.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!