Shabby Blogs

Monday 5 January 2015

Blueprints #11

It's Monday and back to work - boo!  It seriously affects my crafting time lol.

One of the new items Jen and I have bought recently is Blueprints #11 from My Favourite Things.  On their website they offer ideas and inspiration for how to use these dies - Blueprints11.pdf


I found this really useful and decided to try out one of the designs.  What do you think?


Following how the designers create layouts and playing about with some of the different components, has given me ideas for a few more variations.  As we have a couple of birthdays coming up I'll probably try them out.

Blueprints die sets are really good to build a complete card or just as embellishments for your other designs.  Look out for ideas for some of the other sets coming soon.


That's all for today.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!