Shabby Blogs

Saturday 24 January 2015

Friendship has its perks

Good morning blog friends, hope you are all well today and manage to get some crafty time in this weekend. 

Today's card is made using a Simon Says Stamp set from last year. 



I wanted a card for a friend who's birthday is next week, and remembered I hadn't used this stamp and die set yet.


I used the coffee cup die and cut 2 cups from a gloss black card.


I stamped the sentiment stamp with black archival ink, and then stamped the coffee steam with the same ink. 


I gave it all a mat of black on the cream card base and it was all finished.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!