Shabby Blogs

Friday 16 January 2015

If nothing ever changed....

....there'd be no butterflies. 

Good morning all, hope you are well. Today's card was inspired by one I saw on Instagram a while back. Where they had done an inked design behind a die cut image, but I decided to use a patterned paper behind mine. 


The die cut is a butterfly from the Diesire range by Crafters Companion,


and the paper is just one from the stash, that's been there that long I'm not sure where it's from. 


The stamp is from a Creative Expressions set called Treasured Memories, and I stamped it using Memento Bamboo Leaves ink. 


I added a few little pearls and flowers from a set Jude got at Christmas, and then put a few more down the back of the butterfly.


Then I matted it all with dark green card and used a 7x5 cream card blank.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!