Happy Sunday friends.
I'm continuing the theme of birthday cards for Cody with what should have been a simple design. I took a small panda and stamped it 8 times in black and once in red. So far so good.
I then added the numbers and this is where it went wrong! I am quite clumsy and I managed to rub too hard on the first row to get a mark off and rubbed the paper away!!
Rather than be defeated I cut the card into strips and restamped the first row. I then matted the strips with black card and used a bigger card blank. Phew - card saved.
The same can't be said for an image I coloured back in November to use for Cody.
I had it on my desk ready to use once I finished the pandas. When I picked up the red ink to stamp the last number I dropped it and it fell straight across my image! I WAS NOT HAPPY!!
I had been really pleased with the image and was looking forward to using it. That will teach me to not have too much on my desk.
Catch you soon. TTFN Jude xx