Shabby Blogs

Friday 23 January 2015

Thinking of you

I have another card using the fabulous Wryn Spring Bling from Tiddly Inks to share with you today.

I enjoyed colouring this one at New Year, following the tutorial from Alyce Keegan of Kit and Clowder.


I used the My Favourite Things Blueprints #13 again to cut the layers and embellishments.


The sentiment is from the stamps free with Creative Stamping Issue 22 which I bought this week.
It has some lovely images which I will be using over the next few weeks.


So there she is.  Hope you like this little card.


TTFN Jude xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!