Shabby Blogs

Thursday 5 February 2015

I Ruff You

Good morning all, hope you are having a good week. 

Today's card is made using a new Lawn Fawn stamp and die set. I fell in love with these little fellas when we were at the Ross Papercraft show a couple of weeks ago. So they had to come home with us lol. 



They are called 'Critters at the dog park' stamp set and coordinating dies.



I love this sentiment stamp lol. 


I used 2 of the dogs for the front cut from plain Kraft card, 


and then two more for the inside, but this time I used a patterned paper.


The papers are from a new 6 x 6 pad called 'Suits You Sir', by Craftwork Cards.


This was again another purchase from the papercraft show, as I think we struggle when it comes to papers for male cards, but these are fun and lovely colours.


I finished this little duo off with a couple of diamante collars made from tiny gems.

Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!