Shabby Blogs

Sunday 8 February 2015

Looking lovely

Hope you are having a good weekend.  We are in full wedding preparation mode; counting down to Wednesday.  Hopefully the weather will be kind.

My card today is a quick make in amongst all the wedding and birthday cards we need this month.


The image is from a Lili of the Valley art pad with added Frantage.  I love the effect of this stuff but it is quite messy and blows everywhere if you aren't careful with the heat gun!


I used papers from a paper pack called Lily Rose.  I love the soft muted tones but paired it with some richer versions in the flags.

The flags are Die-namics stitched flag dies and I have waited weeks for them to arrive from America.  Now they are here I will probably use them a lot.


The flowers are placed on a few leaves cut with a rolled flower die.  I liked the shape of the petals as leaves.  


Well that's all for today.  Enjoy what is left of your weekend.

TTFN Jude xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!