Shabby Blogs

Sunday 22 February 2015

Love Birds

Sunday again.  Time is really flying by.  Can you believe it is March next weekend?

This weekend we are mostly decorating the main bathroom so I haven't spent much time in the craft room at all.  In fact I haven't made a card all week!!

Instead I am sharing the last of the wedding cards. 
(It is the last - I promise! lol)


For this one I used another Digi Stamp Boutique image but paired it with papers from the Docrafts Capsule Collection in Midnight Blush.


I wasn't sure about using black and cream but was very happy with how it turned out.
What do you think?


Better get back to work.  See you again soon.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!