Shabby Blogs

Monday 2 February 2015

Merry Christmas?!

Monday again and no I haven't gone mad, I do know it's February ;)

After Christmas I resolved to never be making cards at the last minute again.  That hasn't gone too well so far but I am going to try to remember to make a few of this year's Christmas cards each month.  I don't know how long it will last but every one I do make is one less to do in December lol.
This is the first!


This is a Jade Dragonne image called Winter and is available from Deviant Art (here)


I used papers from a free set that came with Crafts Beautiful magazine back in 2012!  These were all matted on dark green card and added to a 6 x 6 card blank.


I have loads of cards to make between now and December, but it's a start, right?

TTFN Jude xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!