Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 4 February 2015

New Home

My daughter and her husband are due to move in to their new house in the next few weeks.  Consequently I need to get some new home cards made.

This is the first using this weeks Mojo Monday sketch.


I followed it pretty faithfully and I think it works really well with this image.



The stamp was one of the free ones with issue 22 of Creative Stamping.


The sentiment is from a Lili if the Valley pad we've had for ages.  I cut it with a 1.5 in circle punch and used a 1.75 in punch for the backing.

These are new EK Success punches and they are fabulous!


So that's one off the list.  Hope you like it.


TTFN Jude xx



1 comment:

  1. Such a fun card! Love that little blue house. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!