Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 10 February 2015

Puppy Love

Hello again.  Tuesday already and the start of a busy few days for us.  We'll share more of that over the next week or so.

Today's card is a little Valentine made with the Lawn Fawn set, Critters at the Dog Park.


I love these sweet little doggies and thought how lovely they would look on a simple card.

I stamped the background directly on to a 6 x 6 card blank.  The dogs were cut with the co-ordinating die after they were stamped and coloured.

7
I tried to add bones to the bowl but I need to get better at masking! Lol!


I added four hearts as balloons and stamped the sentiment underneath.

Hope you like it.


TTFN Jude xx





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!