Shabby Blogs

Saturday 28 February 2015

Sepia shades

Hello again and welcome to our last post of February!

My card today is made using up some of the scraps I have collecting in the box on my desk.  It will soon be over flowing so I really need to do something about it - lol.


The image is called Highschool Girl and is from Krista Smith at Saturated Canary.
I coloured her as part of a sepia challenge quite a while ago and she has finally made it on to a card.


I didn't have a specific person in mind when putting this together so I have chosen a generic sentiment.  This means I have a card in readiness should I 'forget' an occasion.


I kept to neutral shades so as not to overwhelm the image and I think it works quite well.  The banners are cut using MFT Blueprints #3 and the curve across the bottom was traced and extended using a die from Blueprints #11.

That's all for today.  We are having a birthday party for our 'little' brother this evening so will have more to report next time.

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!