Shabby Blogs

Saturday 7 February 2015

To someone special

Good morning folks, another weekend is here, do you have any crafty plans? I aim to spend as much time in the craft room as possible this weekend to try and catch up a bit. But we'll have to see how that goes lol. 


Today's card is a quick make using some bits of card and paper from my scrap box.


I punched out 12 hearts using a Woodware small punch and then arranged them in three rows on a 6 x 6 card blank. 


I raised all of the hearts on foam pads and backed them with white and pink card. 


Then I used a stamp from a Molly Moo set for the sentiment and inked it with Elderberry Memento dye ink. 


A really quick and simple card, but still cute. Hope you like it. Take care and I'll see you soon. 

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!