Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 11 February 2015

Wedding Day

Good morning all, well the big day is here and my son and his fiance will walk down the aisle this afternoon :o))

It means I can finally show you the cards I have been making as they will be far too busy to bother looking at the old blog today lol. 



Here is the card I made for Mum to send to them. It has special meaning as yellow was Dad's favourite colour, and it will be 1 year on Friday since we lost him. 


Staci is having yellow roses in her bridal bouquet too, so I thought this card would be perfect from Mum. 


I used the Sue Wilson Entwined Hearts embossing folder for the background, with navy blue card behind, on a 7 x 7 card blank. 


I then used a wide dark navy blue ribbon and some white lace flower ribbon across the top and then alternated yellow and blue roses. 


I used an X-Cut alphabet die to cut the initials and then a couple of stamps for the sentiment tag. 


Hope they like it ;o)

Take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!