Shabby Blogs

Friday 27 February 2015

Welcome little bunny

Good morning all and welcome to Friday. Hope you're having a good week and looking forward to the weekend. 

We have a family birthday this weekend, our 'little' brother is 35 on Sunday, so we are getting together tomorrow evening for too much food and drink, lol. 

Today's card is one I made for a friend of my daughter's, who had a new baby girl a couple of weeks ago. Unfortunately she has been really poorly and there will probably be some struggles ahead for the family. But, she is now home with her mummy, daddy and big sister and is ready for lots of cuddles and kisses from new visitors.


The bunny image is from a Complete Cardmaking CD that I've had for ages. I printed it on to lightweight card and then cut it out with a circle die. 


The papers are a mixture from the stash, teamed with a dark pink Coredinations card. 


I wrote the sentiment on the PC and then cut it out with a smaller circle die. 


Then I added some sticky back lace, polkadot ribbon and some It's a girl ribbon.


Then I finished it off with three buttons, three little charms and some small googly eyes.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!