Shabby Blogs

Sunday 8 March 2015

Anne Frank quote

Unfortunately we didn't get to go crafty shopping yesterday as Jen had a little accident!  She's ok (mostly) just battered and bruised from her fall, but she definitely wasn't up to going out.

On the bright side I got happy post.  The March card kit from Simon Says Stamp arrived and I actually squealed :)  It doesn't take much to cheer me up!
Of course I opened it straight away and headed for the craft room to get playing lol.


There is a pack of journalling cards in the set and I thought one would be perfect as the centre piece of a simple card.

This quote from Anne Frank really stood out.


Sorry the photos are terrible but I couldn't get a better shot with my phone!!


I mounted the card on to grey  and chose two contrasting papers for the layers.  Some doodling around the card blank and four dots of liquid pearls in onyx finished it off.  It probably took no more than 10 minutes to put together.

Hope you like it.  TTFN Jude xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!